He was born 22 of February of 1732 in the condado of Westmorland
It is linked to this location because in his town how was a business agriculture.
- He won a lot of battle in his career
- He was the first president of USA in 1789
- He was the general commander in the American Revolution
- He led US to victory in the decisive land battle of the American Revolution war
- He established many forms of government that survive until today
- He built a strong relationship with Britian
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
Quotations"When it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth" - George Washington
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and bible." - President George Washington
People called him the father of the country
He was the first President of the United States Of America, he was also the first commander of the Army of the revolution in the Independence battle between 1775-1783, and he won.
He was born in a prominent family, he studied in a school when he was child and he left his homestead 16 years old. His father migrated with his all family from England to Virginia USA. His father John Washington died when George was 11 years old. In 1752 the brother of George died because a tuberculosis because of this, he inherited all the family lands in the west of Virginia and the west of the country. He inherited his all family fortune. After this George married with Martha Castas . He was also a leader of Virginia and of the United States as well. He decide to created a knew constitution and because of this he decide to became the first president of the United States Of America. And finally he died in his home the 4th of December.
Life in George Washington's world
Was George Washington a Hero?
- He won the American Revolution war
- He helped a lot of American people
- All American people loved him
- He represent the American Dream in all ways
Things you might not know about George WashingtonHe was at the same time president and first General Commander.
Terms and Conditions