Place of birth
- She created the Malala fund that gives girls education and protection.
- Three million people have signed the Malala petition that is to decrease the number of children without education.
- Speak in UN.
- She won the Nobel peace prize in 2014.
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Altruistic (puts other first e.g. risks or gives life for others)
- Visionary (has far reaching ideas)
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Perseverant / Tenacious (keeps going despite challenges)
- Single minded / Focused (has a purpose)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
- Kind and compassionate
- Just and fair minded
Quotations"One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." - Malala Yousafzai
"In some parts of the world students are going to school every day. it´s their normal life but in other parts of the world, we are starving for education.... It´s like a precious gift.It´s like a diamond." - Malala Yousafzai
The girl that fights for children rights.
She has fight for children to be able to attend to school, although other people didn´t like that, and tried to silence her. For that she is well known in almost all the world.
Malala is a 19 years old girl that since she was born the Taliban's, a fundamentalist group, invade her birth country. When she was 11 years old, she started writing a blog for the BBC about the Taliban's invasion to her country, and she started talking on TV interviews about children rights too, because she wanted that Taliban's know what she thinks about them.Taliban's prohibit schools, and Malala was a girl that attend illegally to school. In October 9 of 2012 when she was in the bus on the way home from school a Taliban entered to the bus and shooted her in the head. She was taken to Birmingham, England. She survived and stayed living there. In England she continued talking about children rights and Taliban's. Because of her experience she talked in the UN. She won lots of prizes, but the most important is the Nobel peace prize. Now she is thinking to study politics in California.
Life in Malala Yousafzai's world
Was Malala Yousafzai a Hero?
- She has fight for what she thinks is good.
- She haven´t stop although some people tried to stop her.
- She survived when the Taliban shooted her.
Things you might not know about Malala YousafzaiShe is the youngest person that had received the Nobel peace prize.
Terms and Conditions