Full Time Missionary
- Started Amazina Ministries International.
- Adopted 13 children.
- Helps and inspires many.
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Altruistic (puts other first e.g. risks or gives life for others)
- Visionary (has far reaching ideas)
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Perseverant / Tenacious (keeps going despite challenges)
- Single minded / Focused (has a purpose)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
- Kind and compassionate
- Just and fair minded
External linkVisit for more information about Katie's Life
Quotations"I have learned that I will not change the world, Jesus will do that. I can however, change the world for one person. I can change the world for fourteen little girls and for four hundred schoolchildren and for a sick and dying grandmother and for a malnourished, neglected, abused five-year old. And if one persons sees the love of Christ in me, it is worth every minute. In fact, it is worth spending my life for." - Katie Davis
"I don't always know where this life is going. I can't see the end of the road, but here is the great part: Courage is not about knowing the path. It is about taking the first step. It is about Peter getting out of the boat, stepping out onto the water with complete faith that Jesus will not let him drown." - Katie Davis
Missionary in Uganda who adopted 13 kids, and helps support many more.
She permanently moved from Nashville to Uganda and adopted 13 kids by the time she was 18. She also runs an organization that supports the people of Uganda.
Katie Davis took her first mission trip to Uganda in high school. She fell in love and dropped everything to become a full time missionary there. By the age of 18 she had adopted 13 little girls, and started an organization that helps children, and all people of Uganda get the food, education, health care, and support that they need.
Life in Katie Davis's world
Was Katie Davis a Hero?
- She left everything she had to help others.
- She lives selflessly.
- She is a great role model.
- She is very inspirational.
- She helps an abundance of people everyday.
Things you might not know about Katie DavisShe wrote a book about her life called Kisses from Katie.
Terms and Conditions