He lives in Encinitas with his family.
- He and Switchfoot won a Grammy.
- He and Switchfoot are releasing their tenth album.
- The Bro-Am is in it's twelfth year.
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Altruistic (puts other first e.g. risks or gives life for others)
- Visionary (has far reaching ideas)
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Perseverant / Tenacious (keeps going despite challenges)
- Single minded / Focused (has a purpose)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
- Kind and compassionate
- Just and fair minded
External linkJon Foreman
Quotations"My challenge is, do not run away from the hard questions. Truly ask yourself what's worth living for in this life." - Jon Foreman
"Everyday you wake up, you change the world." - Jon Foreman
Frontman of Switchfoot
Jon Foreman is the lead singer of Switchfoot. He makes music to give people hope. He and his band also started Bro-Am, which is a surfing/music event used to raise money for kids in need in San Diego.
Jon Foreman spends his days making music to give people hope, being a father, and surfing. He was born in California in 1976. He started Switchfoot with his brother Tim, and their friend Chad Butler. They added Drew Shirley and Jerome Fauntamalas to the band later. Switchfoot then started Bro-Am in 2004. Bro-Am was made to give kids in the area food, shelter, water, a sense of belonging, and creative outlets.
Life in Jon Foreman's world
Was Jon Foreman a Hero?
Things you might not know about Jon ForemanHis father is the senior pastor of a church.
Terms and Conditions