Place of birth; he fought a lot for this country.
- The tributes to war's victims
- He founded the ONE organisation.
- He commit in humanitarian causes.
- He helps and sustains organisations.
- He gives money to organisations.
- He helps the most disadvantaged, poor people.
- He was one of the first famous man who sustained humanitarian causes.
- He fights against the hunger in the world.
- A good and strong leader
- Altruistic (puts other first e.g. risks or gives life for others)
- Visionary (has far reaching ideas)
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Just and fair minded
External linkOfficial U2 website
Quotations"Music can change the world because it can change the people." - Bono
"A hurt heart is a heart which beat." - Bono
The leadsinger of the rock band U2
Bono is well-known all over the world since 40 years for her songs in the rock band U2. He fought for Irish's rights and freedom.
Bono was born in Dublin, Ireland. He is the singer and sometimes a guitarist of the rock band U2, formed in 1976. U2 is very famous all over the world. It is one of the most appreciated band in the 30 last years. His most famous songs are "One", "Sunday Bloody Sunday" or "With or without you". U2 was rewarded by 22 Grammy Awards, and the total of its records sales is of 200 millions in the world. Bono is well-known for his political and humanitarian commitment too. He is commited in different organisations which fight against the hunger in the world. He struggles too to the cancellation of the African countries's debt. He was nominated to get the Nobel Prize of Peace in 2006. He is married since 30 years to Ali, his wife.
Life in Bono's world
Was Bono a Hero?
- He helps the people who need it.
- He struggles against the hunger.
- He created an organisation.
Things you might not know about BonoU2 musted do a concert in Bercy in Paris the 14th and 15th November 2015, one day after the terrorist attacks in Paris. They took back their concerts to the 6th and 7th December 2015 because of these attacks. They paid tribute to the victims of the attacks with a special song.
Terms and Conditions