Rosa Louise Parks
She was arrested there.
- The segregation was repealed due to her fight.
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Perseverant / Tenacious (keeps going despite challenges)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
External linkVisit Wikipedia
Quotations"You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right!" - Rosa Parks
"If I can sit down for freedom, you can stand up for children." - Rosa Parks
The woman who fought against racial segregation.
Rosa Parks was a black Lady in the USA. She was the first one to fight against the racial segregation in the USA, especially in Alabama. Due to her exposures the racial segregation could have been abolished.
Rosa Parks was born on February 4th, 1913 in Tuskegee, Alabama and died on October 24th,2005 in Detroit, Michigan. She was raised by her mother, a teacher and her grandparents. At the age of 11 she went to the Montgomery Industrial School for Girls and after that the Brooker T. Washington High School, both schools were made only for black people. Most of her time she worked as a seamstress as on December 1st 1955 she was arrested in Montgomery, Alabama, because she refused to give her place to a white person in the bus. After her imprisonment many protest against the racial segregation were made. Rosa Parks died in Michigan, Detroit on the 24th October 2005.
Life in Rosa Louise Parks's world
Was Rosa Louise Parks a Hero?
- She fought against racism.
- She was a model for many in the battle against the segregation.
- Due to her and many other persons the segregation have been repealed.
Terms and Conditions