He was Born there
- Graduated from Cornell University
- Helped make sundials used in the exploration of Mars
- Written Books
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Perseverant / Tenacious (keeps going despite challenges)
- Single minded / Focused (has a purpose)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
- Kind and compassionate
External linkVisit History Heroes
Quotations"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it." - Bill Nye
"Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does." - Bill Nye
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Bill is a scientist with a television show, used to teach students or people who are interested in learning. His show is very knowledgeable, and used in science classes everywhere.
Bill Nye's life is full of knowledge and science. In every episode he airs, there is something knew to learn about and interesting experiments that come with them. When he is not busy acting, he works as a scientist on his own time. He helped with the production of sundials that were used in the Mars Exploration Rover missions. He was the vice-president and then the second executive director for one of the largest space interest groups in the world, The Planetary Society. He has also written five children's books on science.
Life in Bill Nye's world
Was Bill Nye a Hero?
- He teaches people about science
- Helps people understand more about things in the world
- He gives lessons
- Can give people fun experiments to do at home
Things you might not know about Bill NyeBill Nye moved to Seattle to work as a mechanical engineer for the Boeing Company.
Terms and Conditions