Pinner, Middlesex, England
Birthplace, beginning of musical career
- One of the top songwriters of all time
- Rock and Roll hall of fame
- Openly gay
- Multiple Oscar, Grammy, and Tony award winner
- Kennedy Center Lifetime Achievement Award
- Disney Legends
- Philanthropist, Gay Rights
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Single minded / Focused (has a purpose)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
- Kind and compassionate
- Just and fair minded
External linkBiography: Elton John
Quotations"I think performers are all show-offs anyway, especially musicians. Unless you show off, you\'re not going to get noticed." - Elton John
"Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours. " - Elton John
The man on a musical mission
Elton John brought people together through music. He became openly gay, and this pushed him into his musical craft.
Elton John is an amazingly talented and influential songwriter. At the age of three, he surprised his family and those around him when he managed to play The Skater's Waltz on the piano by ear. This was the spark of his musical career. Later in his lifetime, he was brought into knighthood and was given a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and also became the third most popular artist in history, only falling behind Elvis Presley and The Beatles. Throughout his lifetime, Elton wrote many influential songs alongside Bernie Taupin. These songs were an inspiration for many other music artists today.
Life in Elton John's world
Was Elton John a Hero?
- Inspired people through music
- Nominated for and given countless awards
- Mentor and collaborator in music industry
- Remained true to himself
- Honest and charitable
- Phenomenal songwriter and pianist
Things you might not know about Elton JohnElton John was originally born as Reginald Kenneth Dwight. Later in his life, he was also brought into knighthood. Whats more, Elton became the godfather of Sean Lennon, son of John Lennon.
Terms and Conditions