Place of birth
- Lived in a secret annex for more than 2 years
- Had her remarkable diary published
- Inspired many with her writing
- Brave / Courageous
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
Quotations"I don't think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains." - Anne Frank
"How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank
A young Jewish girl, who, during the Holocaust, went into hiding in a secret annex with her family.
Anne Frank was a girl who went into hiding with her family in a secret annex during the Holocaust.
Anne Frank was a normal Jewish girl until Adolf Hitler came into power. The Franks decided to go into hiding on July 6th, 1942 because it was too dangerous to live freely. There was the unbearable fear that they would be separated and sent to a concentration camp. So they went to a secret annex in Frankfurt, Germany, which was above her father's old office. They lived with the Van Pels, another Jewish Family. They got food, water, and other necessities from a woman named Miep Gies. They lived in that annex for 2 years, until they were discovered by the Nazis on August 4th, 1944. Anne was, sadly, only 15 years old when she died in Lower Saxony, Germany. She became well-known because she wrote in her diary about what it was like to be Jewish in the Holocaust, and her diary was later released, and was read by thousands.
Life in Anne Frank's world
Was Anne Frank a Hero?
- She taught the world about what life was like in her secret annex
- She also taught the world about what it was like to be Jewish during the Holocaust
Things you might not know about Anne FrankAlong with the Van Pels, they also lived with a dentist named Fritz Pfeffer.
Terms and Conditions