He was born there.
- Brave / Courageous
- A good and strong leader
- Altruistic (puts other first e.g. risks or gives life for others)
- Visionary (has far reaching ideas)
- Good or moral (strong beliefs or principles)
- Has integrity (stands up for what they believe and act accordingly)
- Perseverant / Tenacious (keeps going despite challenges)
- Single minded / Focused (has a purpose)
- Inspiring / Charismatic
- Kind and compassionate
- Just and fair minded
Quotations"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Gandhi
"There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts." - Gandhi
The man that gave India Independence
He was a peaceful protester in India. He led many marches against the British rule. He has his own international holiday, its called the International day of Nonviolence.
He was really important for India's independence because he led many protests. He helped lead India to Independence by leading many peaceful protests.
Life in Mahatma Gandhi's world
Was Mahatma Gandhi a Hero?
Things you might not know about Mahatma GandhiHe was not born a courageous, outspoken leader. In fact, in his autobiography, he says that, as a boy, he was so shy that he would run home from school because he could not bear to talk to anybody.
Terms and Conditions